Friday, December 16, 2011

The Definition of A Great Realtor is Paul 'Ahota'e'iloa! - Real Estate Agent Reviews





       Congratulations to Cindy D. on moving into your new home this fall! We appreciate your trust in Paul Ahotaeiloa, Jon DeYoung, the Locate Utah Homes Team and Elite Realty Group to purchase your home in Utah!


     Here is what Cindy had to say about her experience with Paul 'Ahota'e'iloa and Locate Utah Homes:

"Paul is a super great realtor, who showed me home after home. He has a lot of caring & concern for his many people he works for. We looked at a lot of homes & it took us a long time to find the one I loved most- thanks to Paul's assistant, Natalie, who found the home I loved newly listed. Paul brought me right over to see it and within a day or two the home I loved was under contract for me! Paul worked really, really, hard. It was not easy & it took a long time for me to find the right home. He kept patient & stayed with it- through thick & thin! My many thanks to Paul & all his help & time he put into helping me! 

Paul was not pushy. He listened to my wants and needs. Paul also helped bring the contracts over to my house for me to sign because I was unable to go to his office because of health problems and he would submit the contracts that day. Paul was at my every need when helping me purchase my new home. 

I have been in my home now for almost 2 months. I love, love, love it! It has new paint, new carpet & it is big in size. I love my home and the neighborhood. 

I would recommend anyone to choose Paul Ahotaeiloa as their realtor. Anyone looking for a new home or to sell their home should contact Paul. He will help you anyway he can. 

Thank you, Paul for all your time, effort & concern for my help. May you have great success as a great realtor!"


We asked Cindy what she rates the overall process of purchasing her home with Elite Realty Group and LocateUtahHomes.com. She rated the process a 5,  out of 1 to 5! (5 being the best)

We also asked Cindy to rate the LocateUtahHomes.com home search website and she gave the site a 5, being the best out of 1 to 5.


Thank you so much Cindy! Enjoy your home! We are so glad that we were able to help you find the perfect home to accommodate your needs!



****Are you looking to find a realtor that you can rely and trust in? Look no further! Paul is a trusted and reliable Utah real estate agent! Call Paul Ahotaeiloa at 801-414-4335 or e-mail Paul by visiting his e-mail submission form today with any questions you may have. ****


0 comments: