Are you looking for a delicious peanut butter cookie that everyone will love? This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe for you then!
Paul and I had a graduation party and birthday party to go to so we tried out this recipe and doubled the recipe! We were in charge of the desserts. The cookies were gone in a flash! Everyone complimented the cookies and Paul even had people asking him to bring the cookies to our next party a week later! These cookies are a hit!
We love that these cookies have the right amount of everything in them! The peanut butter, candies, and all the ingredients are just perfect, making this cookie a hard to stop cookie to eat. Once you have one cookie, you will want another one! Trust me on this!
Peanut Butter Chunky Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Reese's Mini Pieces Recipe
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup Butter (Room Temperature)
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 ounce)
2 cups Reese's Mini Pieces Baking Chips or Peanut Butter Chips (we tried both and they are both really good.)
6 Hershey Candy Bars, broken up in chunks ( 1.55 ounce)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes. Makes 3 dozen.
1. Stir together baking soda, flour and salt in a medium bowl. Set bowl aside.
2. Use a mixer to cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in another bowl. Mix in the eggs and vanilla to the creamy mixture. Stir in the instant pudding mix.
3. Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix well.
4. Add the Reese's Mini Pieces Baking Chips/or peanut butter chips and the broken up candy bars. Stir these in by hand.
5. Use a cookie scoop or regular spoon and drop the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
6. Do not over bake these cookies. They will be soft and chewy when they cool and will remain their freshness for days if properly stored.
We love this recipe and we believe that you will love this recipe too!